TapTrading2 combines traditional financial derivative contracts with gamification experience. Users can enjoy the high leverage and high returns of complex financial derivatives contracts with limited loss and unlimited profit.
Order Quantity Selection Interface
1. Order Selection: Before entering Tap-Trading, you need to select the number of contracts for each order. The different numbers at the right of the interface represent the different USDT amounts you pay for each order. If you want to change the quantity of the contract for each order, you have to wait until the next game.
2. USDT Available: Represents the amount of USDT available in the user's account
3. GO TAP TRADING: Click to enter the Tap-Trading interface
please note that our tap trading rounds refresh every 10 minutes - when you click to enter tap trading you will be taken to the interface which maybe 2 minutes in through the 10 minutes, 1 minute in, or almost at the end etc…
- UP: If you think the market will go up, tap “UP”. Double your order with multiple taps. Each order lasts 1 minute, and the order will be automatically settled after 1 minute.
- DOWN: If you think the market will go down, tap “DOWN”. Double your order with multiple taps. Each order lasts 1 minute, and the order will be automatically settled after 1 minute.
- When you tap "UP" or "DOWN", the corresponding "x" and "y" will be shown. "x" means the current BTC price when you tap. The horizontal distance between "x" and "y" is 1 min.
If your prediction is correct when the “UP” order expires — the settled price is higher than your purchase price, you will GAIN USDT.
If your prediction is correct when the “DOWN” order expires — the settled price is lower than your purchase price, you will GAIN USDT.
- Tracking Target: The contract used in Tap-Trading tracks the trend of the price of BTC/USDT.
- USDT Available: You can see your USDT available balance as a transaction fee for playing Tap-Trading.
- Countdown: The total time for each round in Tap-Trading is 10 minutes. When the countdown is 0, you will enter a brief summary interface where you can choose to start a new game.
- Cost: The real-time amount of USDT you have spent during this round.
- Gain: The real-time amount of USDT you have gained during this round.
- Winning streak: Consecutive number of correct predictions during this round.
- BTC/USDT range: The Y-axis represents BTC/USDT range.
1. Represents the time period of this round.
2. Save/Share: The Save and Share functions require your authorization. After authorizing successfully, you can save the screenshot of this interface, or share the image to your Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms through the Share function.
3. Achievement System: According to your overall performance, we will give you the corresponding Achievements.
4. Transaction Statistics: Including the number of correct forecasts and wrong forecasts in this round, as well as the total amount of profit and the total amount of loss.
5. Performance Score: Your performance score in this round.
6. You can see your achievements, review your performance history in the previous game, and select the order volume for the next game.
7. Join Next Game: Click to enter the next Tap-Trading round.