Tap-Trading combines traditional financial derivative contracts with a gamification experience. Users can enjoy the high leverage and high returns of complex financial derivatives contracts without the hassle of complicated computations and complex tools.
Order quantity selection interface
1. Order selection:Before entering Tap-Trading, you need to select the number of contracts for each order. The different numbers at the right of the interface represent the different USDT amounts you pay for each order. If you want to change the contracts quantity for each order, you have to wait until the next game.
2. USDT Available:Represents the amount of USDT available in the user's account
3. GO TAP TRADING:Click to enter the Tap-Trading interface
please note that our tap trading rounds refresh every 5 minutes - when you click to enter tap trading you will be taken to the interface which may be 2 minutes in through the 5 minutes, 1 minute in, or almost at the end etc…
- BUY: If you predict that the price will rise, click BUY to build a long position (so that you can profit from the price rise) or, close the short position you were holding.
- Close All: Click to close all of your current positions. The number below represents the quantity of contracts you currently hold. As shown in the picture: You are currently holding 1 long position.
- SELL: If you predict that the price will fall, click SELL to build a short position (so that you can profit from the price fall) or, close the long position you were holding.
- Tracking target: The contract used in Tap-Trading tracks the trend of the leveraged futures price of BTC/USDT, in addition, it has a higher volatility (x5)
- Stop Loss Pool：Risk indicator, If the value of the Stop Loss Pool is less than or equal to 0, your positions will be force-closed by the system. (Stop Loss)
- BXT Available: You can see your BXT available balance as transaction fee for playing Tap-Trading.
- Buy BXT: You are able to buy BXT via clicking this button, and you can select how many BXT you want to buy.
- Countdown: The total time for each round in Tap-Trading is 5 minutes. When the countdown is 0, you will enter a brief summary interface where you can choose to start a new game.
- Realized Profit Section:
WIN: Represents the total profit of all wins, or accurate predictions, in each game.
LOSS: Represents the total losses, or inaccurate predictions, in each game.
Note: When closing a position, the earliest position will be closed first, and 4% of the transaction fee will be deducted for each profit and loss calculation.
- Unrealized Profit: You are able to see your real-time profit and loss if are holding positions.
- Winning streak: Count your winning streak, or the consecutive number of correct predictions, during your tap trading round.
- Bid-Ask bar: You are able to see the tug of war between the buy side and the sell side in the market.
- Profit and loss range: The Y-axis represents the profit and loss range.
- Buying/ selling points: Representing your position. The long position is green, and the short position is red. An open order has the shape of a triangle, a closed order has the shape of a circle.
- Stop loss/ Take profit function: You are able to implement a “stop loss” and “take profit” function during Tap-Trading.
- Stop loss and Take profit activation button: You are able to activate the “stop loss” or “take profit” function by clicking the button.
- Stop loss/ Take profit limit setting: You can set the threshold to close your position by selecting the number. For example, if you want to take profit/stop loss once your rate of return has reaches 10%/ -10%, then you could select the number to 10%/ -10%. After you have placed either one, or multiple orders, with the activated take profit/ stop loss function your position will be closed as your earnings/ loss would be 10%.
1. Represents the time period of this round.
2. Save/Share:The Save and Share functions require your authorization. After authorizing successfully, you can save the screenshot of this interface, or share the image to your Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms through the Share function.
3. Achievement system:According to your overall performance, we will give you the corresponding Achievements.
4. Transaction statistics:including the number of correct forecasts and wrong forecasts in this round, as well as the total amount of profit and the total amount of loss.
5. Performance ranking:Your ranking of the performance in this round among all the players in the world.
6. Join Next Game:Click to enter the next Tap-Trading round.
7. You can see your achievements, review your performance history in the previous game, and select the order volume for the next game.
1. The contract for the Tap-trading transaction is the leveraged futures of BTC (LFBTC), a standard financial contract product, the tracking target of which is the BTC Spot Index. In addition, LFBTC has the following characteristics:
a. 100X Leverage: LFBTC has 100 times leverage, which means you can hold a LFBTC contract (worth 100 USDT) for only 1 USDT.
b. High volatility: The theoretical fluctuation range of LFBTC is 5 times that of BTC spot, which means when the spot price increases by 1%, the LFBTC will increase by about 5% theoretically. However, due to the unbalanced short-term supply and demand of contracts in the actual trading process, the short-term price trend of LFBTC will deviate from spot prices, which is common. When it comes to the long run, the fluctuation range of LFBTC is 5 times that of BTC spot.
c. Five minutes for every round： LFBTC will be traded in rounds, every round will last 5 minutes with 10 seconds for settlement
2. The Tap-trading Contract will be traded in rounds, every round will last 5 minutes with 10 seconds for settlement. At the end of each round, all remaining open positions would be closed and settled using close price of the round as the settlement price. If you have open positions, we will calculate your Unrealized P&L by the equation Positions*(Settlement Price - Open Price) . If your Unrealized P&L>0, you would receive the profit, if your Unrealized P&L<0, you would be deducted corresponding amount of funds.
3. The unilateral transaction fee for Tap-trading Contract is 2% of your transaction amount and the fee is paid in BXT.
4. When Tap-trading Contract is moving against your position direction, your Stop Loss Pool would decrease. If the value of Stop Loss Pool is less than or equal to 0, your positions would be forced to close by the system (Stop Loss).