Tap-Trading combines traditional financial derivative contracts with a gamification experience. Users can enjoy the high leverage and high returns of complex financial derivatives contracts without any professional foundation.
Order quantity selection interface
1. Order selection:Before entering Tap-Trading, you need to select the number of contracts for each order. The different numbers at the right of the interface represent the different USDT amounts you pay for each order. If you want to change the contracts quantity for each order, you have to wait until the next game.
2. USDT Available:Represents the amount of USDT available in the user's account
3. GO TAP TRADING:Click to enter into the trading interface of Tap-Trading
1. BUY: If you predict that the price will rise, click BUY to help you build a long position (so that you can profit from the price rise) or close the short position you have already held.
2. SELL:If you predict that the price will fall, click SELL to help you build a short position (so that you can profit from the price fall) or close the long position you have already held.
3. Close All:One click to close all your current positions. The number below represents the quantity of contracts you currently hold. As shown in the picture: You are currently holding 200 long positions of contracts.
4. Tracking target:The contract used in Tap-Trading tracks the trend of the spot price of BTC/USDT, but it has higher volatility than the BTC/USDT market.
5. Winning streak:Count the number of winning streak of your current transactions.
6. Countdown:The total time for each round in Tap-Trading is 5 minutes. When the countdown is 0, you will enter the brief summary interface and you can choose to start a new game.
7. Profit and loss range:The Y-axis represents the profit and loss range. For example, if you create a long position at 10% and sell it at 20%, your net return is 20% - 10% - 4% (4% is the transaction fee. So you have to reach a profit of more than 4% to get a positive net profit) = 6%
8. Buying and selling points:Representing your current position, the long position is green, and the short position is red. Closing position will close the earliest position, and calculate the profit and loss outcome.
9. WIN:represents for the total profit of all triumphs of each game.
10.LOSS:represents for the total losses in this game.
Note:When closing a position, the earliest position will be closed first, and 4% of the transaction fee will be deducted for each profit and loss calculation.
11. Stop Loss Pool：Risk indicator，If the value of Stop Loss Pool is less than or equal to 0, your positions would be forced to close by the system (Stop Loss)
1. Represents the time period of this round.
2. Save/Share:The Save and Share functions require your authorization. After authorizing successfully, you can save the screenshot of this interface, or share the image to your Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms through the Share function.
3. Achievement system:According to your overall performance, we will give you the corresponding Achievements.
4. Transaction statistics:including the number of correct forecasts and wrong forecasts in this round, as well as the total amount of profit and the total amount of loss.
5. Performance ranking:Your ranking of the performance in this round among all the players in the world.
6. Join Next Game:Click to enter the next Tap-Trading round.
1. The contract for the Tap-trading transaction is the leveraged futures of BTC (LFBTC), a standard financial contract product, the tracking target of which is the BTC Spot Index. In addition, LFBTC has the following characteristics:
a. 100X Leverage: LFBTC has 100 times leverage, which means you can hold a LFBTC contract (worth 100 USDT) for only 1 USDT.
b. High volatility: The theoretical fluctuation range of LFBTC is 5 times that of BTC spot, which means when the spot price increases by 1%, the LFBTC will increase by about 5% theoretically. However, due to the unbalanced short-term supply and demand of contracts in the actual trading process, the short-term price trend of LFBTC will deviate from spot prices, which is common. When it comes to the long run, the fluctuation range of LFBTC is 5 times that of BTC spot.
c. Five minutes for every round： LFBTC will be traded in rounds, every round will last 5 minutes with 10 seconds for settlement
2. The Tap-trading Contract will be traded in rounds, every round will last 5 minutes with 10 seconds for settlement. At the end of each round, all remaining open positions would be closed and settled using close price of the round as the settlement price. If you have open positions, we will calculate your Unrealized P&L by the equation Positions*(Settlement Price - Open Price) . If your Unrealized P&L>0, you would receive the profit, if your Unrealized P&L<0, you would be deducted corresponding amount of funds.
3. The unilateral transaction fee for Tap-trading Contract is 2% of your transaction amount and the fee is paid in BXT.
4. When Tap-trading Contract is moving against your position direction, your Stop Loss Pool would decrease. If the value of Stop Loss Pool is less than or equal to 0, your positions would be forced to close by the system (Stop Loss).