As 2019 comes to an end, it is time to set resolutions for the New Year. Cryptocurrency made lots of gains in 2019, becoming more mainstream, and valuable than ever. 2020 is an inviting year for cryptocurrency enthusiasts as the industry becomes more widely known and accepted.
Here are potential ‘must-haves’ on the crypto-investors resolution list for 2020:
- Consider more investments in altcoins such as Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple. These crypto have been growing the past few years exponentially, and with Ethereum planning Ethereum2.0 in 2020, altcoins are all the hype
- Diversify the portfolio: try your hand at different cryptocurrencies, from altcoins to bitcoin, and even an ICO.
- Invest in businesses/startups that use crypto or work on developing blockchain technology
- Play blockchain games: multiple gaming companies have been developing games that incorporate some element of blockchain into them.
- Increase crypto adoption, as that would benefit all cryptocurrencies and their investors at the same time. As cryptocurrency becomes more widely used, then it helps grow the industry: and those who invest in it.
Published: 31 December 2019