In order to keep providing a better trading environment and guarantee the true benefit being shared by community members, we will continuously track the performance of all listed projects and regularly review their listing qualifications.
BXB will delist a project if it triggers the following conditions, including but not limited to:
- Project team dissolution
- Project team face legal issues
- Serious technical or security problems
- Lack of liquidity
- Significant discrepancies in information disclosure
- Harm the benefit of the exchange or community
After serious consideration, we will delist the following projects and cease all related trading including trading pairs, futures and options.
Deposits will be ceased at 10:00 AM March 2nd, 2020 (UTC+8).
Trading will be ceased at 2:00 PM March 10, 2020 (UTC+8).
Withdrawal will be ceased at 2:00 PM April 10, 2020 (UTC+8).
For trading pairs:
Please close your positions before this time or else will be settled automatically. The default settle price is the closing price.
For futures and options:
Please close your positions before this time or else will be settled automatically. The default settle price is the closing price. However, If the closing price is not suitable, the administrator can manually change the settlement price.
- The settlement amount will be calculated as follows:
- Futures: settlement amount = number of positions * contract multiplier * (settlement price-average position price)
- Options: settlement amount = number of positions * settlement price
After the settlement process, user's positions are all cleared.
Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.
Thank you for your understanding and support.