Holiday season is here! This is the time when we’re most likely to reflect on our year, our accomplishments, and everything that’s happened, the good and the bad.
Here at BXB, we like to focus on the good. Crypto and blockchain made the news constantly throughout the whole year, and it was very mixed. What are some good things that happened in crypto in 2019?
1. China’s President Xi Jingping endorses blockchain: this past October, the Chinese President made the news when he publicly endorsed blockchain technology during a Communist Party meeting with other officials, urging Chinese entities to invest a greater deal into blockchain and its many useful applications. Seeing a world power like China endorse blockchain makes us very hopeful for the future of digitized currency and decentralized technology. This brings us to number 2.
2. China announces it will launch the world’s first national digital currency, with increased efforts after Facebook’s announcement of its own stablecoin Libra. The country plans to make its future stablecoin an asset in reducing crime rates and cutting down on corruption.
3. Ripple CEO delivers optimism about XRP’s scalability compared to Bitcoin. He claimed that Bitcoin exists today as a “static thing”, with scalability problems and proof of work as a model with significant limitations, and that XRP is backed by technology that is much more scalable than Bitcoin, extremely low-cost, and fast relative to BTC.
4. Bitcoin surges to over $10,000 in April-June surge. This past June, Bitcoin peaked at $12,920, with prices being more than double from where they started the year. This is great news for Bitcoin HODLers, as their investments were suddenly a lot more valuable.
5. Hong Kong authority voice calls for consistency with business models. The CEO of Hong kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEX), Charles Li Xiaojia, called on crypto firms to have a more consistent and sustainable business model. This is a great step forward, as these changes will make crypto look better and more legitimate in the eyes of doubters.
6. Tezos Breakthrough. Tezos has been making the news more and more this past year, with great price surges, and a recent surge that put it up by more than 12 percent against Bitcoin. Tezos is an extremely promising altcoin, as its platform is equipped with special tools that provide the ability to automatically update its algorithm, which solves the problem of hard forks, as it was with cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum. This will allow the Tezos community to be monolithic and indivisible.
7. Many great and exciting things happened over this past year, but we know there’s stirrings in the world of crypto that will make 2020 a very interesting year. What are you looking forward to the most?
In the last Monday Crypto Market Outlook, we specifically laid out the implications of the 100D SMA crossing down through the 200D SMA. We have also made reference to the last time this has happened.
And what have we seen the past week? BTC down 20%.
The MFI has now reached its lowest point since a year ago at the 3.74 level with the MACD drowning at the -441 level with a delta of 189 from the signal line. Two support lines in 7400 and 7000 have already been breached. Watch for the 7000 level to be a critical level going forward as it represents the 0.236 Fibonacci level which is represented by [(1+sqrt5) / 2]^-3. Swing trades at this level could still be possible as seller exhaustion looks imminent.
As the US-China trade war lingers with the US recently supporting the HK situation, negative sentiment could drag on for the next few months. For now, things in the traditional markets haven’t been as bad as expected with the S&P up 7% since September versus BTC being down 36% in the same timeframe.
Things within the next few months leading up to the halving event are surely going to heat things up with the US elections, impeachment hearings over the Biden-Ukraine corruption, and Libra’s continued development. And despite the recent crackdown on crypto exchanges here in China, it’s been quoted that the Central Bank of China could be rolling out its announced digital currency sooner than expected. Considering that China has been looking into its own digital currencies for years, one might question what’s the hold up?
But in general, has another bear market started? Or were we still in a bear market from the highs of December 2017? As BTC goes, so does the neighborhood, as they say. All the major altcoins are down more than 20% with DASH down close to 30%. And if I told you that half of the entire crypto market capitalization (that equates to about $157B in value) has been wiped out, would you sell or buy more?
For now, 7000 is going to be a critical level going forwards. To play swing trades around here.
Three things to know
Chart of the week
As mentioned before, 7000 will be the critical level for us. If we close 3 daily candles above 7000, look for prices to move upwards towards the turquoise top channel line. If we close 3 daily candles before 7000, look for prices to gyrate between the 7000 level and the lower turquoise channel line.
Las Top 5 estrategias para beneficiarse de las criptomonedas
Fecha de publicación: 18 noviembre 2019
BXB lanzó recientemente una publicación sobre "¿Quiénes son las personas más ricas en Bitcoin?" Para acumular tal fortuna, estos inversores fueron inteligentes al manejar sus estrategias de intercambio. Aunque, nunca hay una forma garantizada de hacer una fortuna, aquí hay algunas técnicas que ayudarán.
Estas son las top 5 estrategias que ayudarán a beneficiarse de las criptomonedas:1. Tap Trading
Hasta ahora, Tap Trading es la única forma segura de ganar dinero en el mercado de criptomonedas en un corto período de tiempo. La principal ventaja es la facilidad que Tap Trading le brinda para operar en un sistema virtual financiero tan complicado. Primero debe registrarse en una plataforma, como BXB (https://bxb.io/more/tutorials/321-about-tap-trading), este tutorial le enseña cómo comenzar con el comercio de Tap. El comerciar a toque (tap) permite operar en tiempo real, con la simple pulsación de su dedo.2. Comercio
La forma más sencilla de ganar dinero con criptomonedas es simplemente comprarlas y venderlas cuando el valor aumenta. La cosa es que cualquiera puede comprar criptomonedas, pero no todos pueden seleccionar la criptomoneda correcta para comprar. Actualmente hay más de 3000 criptomonedas en el mundo.3. Compre dividendos
Para cobrar los dividendos de una criptomoneda, debe invertir en una moneda que pague dividendos. Algunas de las criptomonedas más populares que pagan dividendos son: NEO, KuCoin Shares, ARK, Neblio, BridgeCoin, Komodo y PIVX.4. Contrata a un comerciante
Como en cualquier otro mercado, la criptomoneda tiene su propio sistema de comercio de alto riesgo. Para construir una buena estrategia, potencialmente encontrar un comerciante experimentado puede potencialmente guiarlo hacia su fortuna. Convertirse en un comerciante experto en criptomonedas es un trabajo que requiere 100% de dedicación y concentración, especialmente para generar un alto retorno de la inversión (ROI).5. Préstamo
Otra opción podría ser prestar sus criptomonedas a corto y mediano plazo. Los préstamos pueden ser riesgosos, pero si tienen éxito, tienen un alto retorno sobre la inversión. Si está interesado en probar préstamos a corto o mediano plazo, consulte estas famosas plataformas de préstamos criptográficos: