2. Each validated account will be given 10,000 USDT as test money. You will not be able to withdraw or deposit funds during the campaign.
3. Event duration: Friday, 12 Oct – Friday, 26 Oct 23:59 (GMT+8)
4. Everyone who completes all the tasks on list and validated by the bxb tech team will receive 60 BXT.
We will also hold 2 competitions during the Testing Campaign. Winners would be rewarded with Toooons of BXT~~
Notice: In order to participate in the two competitions, you must submit a valid task list form mentioned above.
COMPETITION 1 – REPORT A BUG
If you find any bug, please take screenshots of the bug to record the details, briefly describe the issue, explain how it came up and submit it via (https://goo.gl/forms/lrAzi2UIb541GZVo2). Our team will validate every form and reward the top 3 testers with the most bugs reported.
COMPETITION 2 – TRADING COMPETITION
We encourage every tester to play mock trading during the campaign. The top 3 testers with the highest asset value at the end will be rewarded (We will rank all participants by the USDT balance in the account at 00:00, 27 Oct. GMT+8 , so clients need to transfer all their other funds to USDT by the campaign deadline).
Please complete the registration process, and input your username and screenshot
Take screenshots of the following:
Your asset balance before any trading started
Buy BTC, and screenshot your trade price and amount
Buy ETH, and screenshot your trade price and amount
Buy BXT, and screenshot your trade price and amount
Screenshot your balance after all the transaction above have been performed
Buy an option, and screenshot the trade price and amount
Sell all your bought options, and screenshot the trade price and amount
Screenshot your option positions
Automatic Mining* Spend at least 500 USDT for mining. Screenshot your results in the auto-mining interface.
Tap Trading* Complete at least 10 trades with tap trading tool and screenshot your results.
1. BXB team will evaluate the quality of each submitted task list form and their decision will be final and binding.
2. If your submission is approved, you will be allowed to BXB Trading Competition and Report a Bug Competition. If not, you won’t’ be allowed to re-submit the task list form nor to participate either Competitions.
3. A valid task list form is to submit all screenshots after your real transactions accordingly. Anything being missed will be treated as an invalid task list form.
4. When this campaign ends, BXB will delete all test accounts for the official launch. Therefore, clients need to register at BXB using the same email address in Testing Campaign to receive their BXT. We won’t be able to allocate the BXT to if you use a different account.